Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Out of Town


I'm writing this post a few days prior because at this very moment, I'm in New York City for the annual RWA conference. Surrounded by thousands of fellow writers, seeing old friends, meeting new ones, networking, parties, workshops, agent meeting, lunches, dinners...it's exhilarating. And exhausting.

But such fun and so inspiring! I always come home anxious to write, my creative juices flowing after being immersed in everything romance. Don't we have the best job or what? I wouldn't trade it for the world...

Since I'm gone, I'm keeping this post short but sweet. Though I do want you all to know that my first historical romance novella Lessons In Indiscretion came out last week. You can find Lessons In Indiscretion at Carina Press, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

3 comments:

Patricia Preston said...

Hope you have a good time. Post your cover on the side bar.

Wendy Soliman said...

Enjoy! I'm envious.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Oh, so sorry I missed you! So many people...so little time!